Ever wondered why we understand charts and graphs better than written texts? It is just because our brains are programmed to process visuals rather than written text or numbers. And this can be easily proven with the following facts and figures:
- 90% of the information transmitted to the brain is visual
- 13 milliseconds is the time taken by our brain to process an image
- 65% of the population are visual learners
To be precise, our brains are not programmed for binary code or written text. So, why don’t we play to our brains’ strengths?
This is where Data Visualization tools come into the picture. Data visualization apps allow organization to capitalise upon our natural ability to recognize and process visual images faster than written language. They allow for more efficient transfer of information within the organization and provide valuable insights that may have been missed, thereby leading to increased productivity and higher ROI.
Inogic also has its set of popular visualization apps for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM which helps business organization to visualize and analyze CRM data more quickly and easily.
And they are – Kanban Board & Map My Relationships.
So without waiting, let’s find out the benefits of using these visual tools in daily CRM operations.
Kanban Board is a productivity app that gives CRM users an organized card-based view of Entity records in the home grid. CRM records can be organized and rearranged in multiple lanes and rows, thereby enabling easy identification of the current status of the records. Keeping track of user workloads, handling multiple ongoing projects, sorting and filtering data is a cakewalk with this visual tool.
The benefits of using Kanban Board are;
- Easy Configuration across Devices: Kanban Board can be configured for Web, Mobiles, and Tablets for an unified experience. It is quite easy to switch devices from desktops or laptops to tablets or mobiles. This eliminates the mobility issues that cause hindrance to work while switching from one device to another.
- Visualize Views: Just like in a physical Kanban Board, now you can visualize any Dynamics 365 CRM View as lanes and rows instead of the same old grid view. The lanes and rows in the Kanban Board can be easily categorized as per the field values. You can also organize and categorize records of a given entity in Kanban view as per the Business Process Flow defined for that entity. This proves beneficial for tracking the progress of ongoing business projects.
- Easy Data Analysis: Analyzing data has become much easier with Kanban Board. Sorting records at a global level, filtering data, searching specific records, viewing aggregate values of records in lane or row headers are some of the interesting features of Kanban Board that enable to quickly and swiftly analyze data.
- User friendly: Kanban Board comes with simple and effective features such as the drag & drop ability to move cards (records) from one lane to another, create quick activity records, etc. It works in the context of the native Dynamics 365 CRM environment & responds to all native ribbon actions as well as the quick search available for traditional views.
Map My Relationships
Map My Relationships is a productivity app that helps to visualize connections and relationships between CRM records in a mind map view. All the necessary information related to the respective record is made available in a single view thereby negating the need to navigate around CRM searching for various pieces of information. This proves beneficial for decision-makers to take timely actions and be on top of the game without missing a beat.
The benefits of using Map My Relationships are;
- 360-degree View of CRM Data: Normal grid view of CRM data is quite difficult to analyze. With Map My Relationships, you get a 360-degree view of entire Relationships & Connections of Dynamic 365 CRM records. This mind map view of relationships and connections makes it easier to reach information-based decisions in the nick of time.
- Get Information at a Glance: A quick summary of each record within the relationship map is made available for ready reference. Further, it provides information on associated entity records in N-level relationships and helps to identify different connection roles through the use of different color legends. This eliminates the need to dig around for information and saves valuable time.
- Analyze Data with ease: The relationship between the records and their associated entity records are made available in a single view. From the number of records, the status of records, the aggregate value of records, etc. everything is available on a single frame which makes it quite easy to analyze data without hopping from one screen to another.
- Easy Configuration across Devices: Map My Relationships can be configured for Web, Mobiles, and Tablets for an unified experience. This allows great mobility and removes restrictions when it comes to the usage of various devices. Place, time, and device are no hindrance for mapping relationships and connections in Dynamics 365 CRM.
Because of the brain’s ability to recognise and remember images, it has become a necessity to incorporate data visualization tools to make sense of trillions of data generated every day.
By implementing Microsoft Preferred Apps like Kanban Board and Map My Relationships into your Dynamics 365 CRM, you can now bid goodbye to all those rows and rows of confusing data.
So, wait no more! Get first-hand experience of the amazing functionalities of these apps by downloading the 15-day free trial from our website or Microsoft AppSource. Also, check out these wonderful videos of Kanban Board & Map My Relationships for a detailed visual analysis.
And for any information related to Dynamics 365 CRM data visualization, just drop a mail at email@example.com.
The post Mind Maps, Kanban Board – Be a Pro with smart visualization tools in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM appeared first on CRM Software Blog | Dynamics 365.